CONTRACT FOR REVIEW OF ELIMINATION 8 SECRETARIAT HUMAN RESOURCE STRUCTURE
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
|1. RFP No.||E8- CONSULTANCY-002-2018-HR|
|2. Issuance Date of this RFP||19 December 2018|
|3. Title||Review of Elimination 8 Secretariat Human Resource Structure|
|4. Issuing Office and Email||E8 Secretariat
Please send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org
|5. Deadline for Questions||28 December 2018|
|6. Deadline for Receipt of Proposals||07 January 2019, 14.30 hours Central African time|
Eight Secretariat (E8 Secretariat) is seeking proposals from eligible vendors E8 is seeking consultants to conduct an organizational review of the human resource deployment and remuneration in the E8 Secretariat, particularly as it relates to the Global Fund Grant Management. This human resource review may be the first part of a larger organizational capacity review to be conducted in 2019. The consultants will design the process, facilitate an assessment and report the main findings, recommendations and next steps to the E8 Board. as follows:
- Human Resource Structure Review Objectives
- Assess the current tasks and performance requirements for each E8 Secretariat staff associated with managing the Global Fund grant, the contractual requirements including benefits package, the level of effort in achieving the grant targets and dealing with the challenges associated with implementation.
- Assess the current E8 structure, job descriptions, loading and competencies assembled in the Secretariat
- Identify overlap or underlap (duplication & redundancies) in the current human resource composition and the required structure for the new grant
- Benchmark the E8 salaries and remuneration packages with similar organizations in the region
- Recommend the most appropriate human resource structure, detailing key competencies, levels of education completed, reporting lines and remuneration packages to ensure the E8 Secretariat can deliver effectively and at an appropriate cost.
- The Request for Proposal is open to all companies/firms with legal entity status in the SADC region and experience in a similar undertaking as those required in the RFP.
- The closing time and date for submission of Proposals at the address indicated in the Prequalification Document is 14:30 hrs CAT on 07 January 2019. Applications received after this time and date or submitted otherwise than indicated in the Request for Proposal may not be considered and may be returned unopened.
- Companies or firms may seek clarification or/and additional information concerning this RFP by sending an email to email@example.com by 16:30hrs on 28 December 2018.
- Companies or firms should register their interest by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the RFP No. E8- CONSULTANCY-002-2018-HR in the subject line. More information on the above can be found in the Request for Proposals at the link below.
Request for Proposal
Attachment A – Terms of Reference
Attachment B – Proposal Submission Form
Attachment C – Conditions of Contract
 The Global Fund Local Funding Agent (LFA), PriceWaterhouseCoopers Zimbabwe, may provide some assistance in salary data from around the region.
Gracia Chongo Mlazie
CONTRACTS AND PROCUREMENT MANAGER